Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two quilt finishes



I finished the binding on two quilts yesterday. The first photo is of a little quilt, approximately 24" by 32" & is simply quilted by machine. The second quilt is 60" by 60" and is a walmart quilt-of-the-month from Feb. 2004. The fabric is also that which was presented that month to make the quilt. It has been pieced for awhile, but during cold weather, I don't get much quilted on the longarm machine. Too cold in the studio!! When this current rain stops, I hope to get more done!

5 comments:

Ghost said...

They are both beautiful but the second one is my favorite. Just stunning.

Bunny said...

Beautiful! I am with Ghost. The 2nd one is my favorite also. Love the colors.

Robyn said...

Beautiful quilts. I love your blog. I had a great time here.

Scarlet said...

June, your quilts are so beautiful and you're so fast. Thank you for your comments on my MIL afghan. Not sure what big project is next for me.

*HUGS*

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Both quilts are beautiful, June. Very nice indeed!