Thursday, May 28, 2009
A pair of socks
I have finished a pair of socks, finally. I have to force myself to work on socks these days, but these are finished. I have one more pair of these on the needles. This yarn is Bernat Sox, it is an acrylic, and is made for someone else. Although I prefer to work with wool, I realize that others cannot wear wool. The pattern is "Mock Cable" and is modified from a Happy Feet DK pattern from Plymouth Yarn. I am pleased with them and I hope the person they are intended for will be, too. More rain today, it's been raining all week. It it verging on Biblical proportions (just kidding). I have soggy yard cats on my front porch!