Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finished quilt top with kitty help



I was trying to take a photo of the newest quilt top I finished (the sheep fabric). I had posted a close up of a single block earlier. Well, from out of nowhere comes my helper, Dora. Before I could snap a picture, she had climbed to the top of the quilt top. Aaarrgh! She almost tore it. This is definitely a quilter's cat!

I am now carding some "black" shetland fleece that I bought about 3 years ago. I had finished carding the grey Romney (thank goodness!) and went on to the next on my list. The difference is incredible. The carding is still hard on me, but the end product is so different! Wish all I had to card was Shetland!!

1 comment:

Ghost said...

Dora is right at home. She is a quilty cat herself after all. It is a stunning piece of work.