Friday, March 6, 2009

Up and Away!

I am planning to go to my daughters house tomorrow morning. She lives about an hour's drive from me and she has a wonderful hundred year old farmhouse built on the side of a mountain! I have not been to her house since last May (guess I don't get out much?). I will not have internet access while there, but am hoping to remember to take my camera & maybe have some new and interesting photos to share. That's the plan anyway. Blessings to all. Have a wonderful weekend (no telling what I'll be getting into!).

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Have a great time at your daughters. It sounds like a wonderful place. I love looking at old farm houses. If walls could talk, what stories they would tell. Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get back.

Ghost said...

Gee, my blogger must not be working right. I am not getting notice when someone enters a new entry. I guess I better go make some rounds and see what else I missed.