Friday, November 28, 2008

A Nice Day



Since my son is in the same room with me, playing a new video game, I thought I'd show this picture I "gleaned" from another blog somewhere. I love it! I've never played a video game, but if I did, I imagine it would be a craft one. My son and I just got back from a trip to the Ben Franklin Store in Mocksville, NC. I hadn't been anywhere in awhile and I actually drove there & back. I've become too much of a hermit lately. We both made purchases, and I found some Vanna White yarn at the walmart there!! I'm excited. We stopped and ate a barbeque sandwich on the way back. Aside from being super-messy, it was very good. I had a very nice day, and enjoyed getting out of the house and also enjoyed my son's company!

Dora continues to improve! This new med seems to be doing it's thing. I am very grateful for everyone's prayers and concern.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful outing and for me the best part would of been the purchase of more yarn. LOL. Love the graphic. Wish it was that easy, I would sure get me one.

tammy said...

Love that pic June, glad you had an outing and a good one at that!

It feels like snow outside today.
I've put on a pot of homemade soup.

Glad Dora's better.

You all stay warm and cozy.

Julie said...

That photo is great. So funny! I am glad to hear your kitty is doing better.
Do you live near Mt. Airy? I stopped by there on my honeymoon and had a pork chop sandwich at the Snappy Lunch cafe!!

Tanya said...

So glad to hear that Dora is getting better! That cartoon is the cutest. That's the type of video games I'd play too!