Monday, August 4, 2008

Wonderful Wallaby

The Wonderful Wallaby Sweater pattern is by Carol Anderson, Cottage Creations, of Iowa. All her patterns are wonderful and I highly recommend them. I have several, and everything I have knitted from her patterns turn out really good. I have knit this one twice before, and have been pleased. I am using some old Heatherblend by Brunswick Yarn (no longer in business, too bad). This is going to be a gift for someone dear to me, but I just may knit a larger one (for me) before I put the pattern away! Also on the needles is another tube sock. One done, one just begun. Photo when they are a pair!

My son bought me the latest two movie installments of the "Love Comes Softly" series by Jeanette Oke. They are called "Love's Unending Legacy" and "Love's Unfolding Dream". Both were good and decent to watch. There is so much trashy tv these days, that it is nice to find a story about people being kind to one another, and families sticking together. My daughter took us to Winston-Salem last Friday and bought our supper at a Chinese restaurant. She also bought me some sock yarn. I am very proud of both of my (grown) children and don't know how I'd get by without them. I am truly blessed.

No comments: