Wednesday, December 17, 2008

VJGC afghan #2



I finished another crocheted afghan for the Victory Junction Gang Camp this morning. I have already started on #3. It is called Gentle Waves and is a round ripple. I said that I would make three (possibly four) and I am anxious to fulfill the commitment. I have worked extra hard lately and have finished up several projects. It helps to pass the time in this dreary, drizzly, foggy weather. How depressing!! Dora, the kitten, has been a terror lately, so we decided not to put up Christmas decorations. Five minutes ago, she crawled up in my lap, bit me, and jumped down. That's gratitude for ya! I'm thankful that this wet stuff is NOT snow! A little is fun, but NC is not equiped to handle a Michigan snow! Have a happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work June. I know the kids will be grateful for help. We got about 4 or 5 inches this morning. And I, like you, would rather sit and crochet then be out in it. Was that a love kiss Dora gave you this morning????

Scarlet said...

Beautiful afghan June.
You mentioned snow and it made me a little homesick....but not for too long, it seems to have passed already. LOL

*HUGS*