Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kitty Quilt

This is the Kitty Quilt that I finished this week. The cutouts came from a sale table at Hancock Fabrics several years ago. I finished the applique, by machine, but never got around to quilting it. I have promised myself that I will not make anymore tops until I get some of these quilted. A lot of them are for the Kids Quilt project for the Foothills Quilter's Guild, but anything with a cat on it is "mine". (heehee) Not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet, but the Good Lord will show me what He wants me to do with it! I've not counted yet, but have a large rubbermaid plastic rolling cart full of tops to be quilted (my guess would be around 75 tops). I'll be busy for awhile!!

1 comment:

tammy said...

June, you are too much! I love the cat quilt!You are a speed quiltmaker.