Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quilt along Top Done

I'm so pleased that the top is completed, and with the way it turned out! It is supposed to be in the 90's today, or I'd go ahead & quilt it. I am sorry for the quality of the photo. I'm afraid I'm not much of a photographer (or a package wrapper, as a matter of fact!). I tried to take it outside, but the wind is blowing and the top kept moving around. The family cat decided to be included, although she never likes to look at the camera! I had enough of the pink fabric left for the backing, but used all I had of the background fabric, so couldn't do the strips between blocks like we were supposed to. The pattern came from www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com I am most happy & grateful to have been in this group of quilters. Thanks, Amandajean!

4 comments:

Anina said...

Mine's done too! I can't figure out how to take a photo of it. It's so HUGE! I may use your idea.

John said...

Looks great! I only have 2 more blocks to make and I can assemble mine, too.

I am a fellow Raleigh quilter! (Cary, actually).

Amanda Jean said...

yours looks great! you are so welcome for the quilt along. :)

ekgheiy said...

Damn, that is one pretty quilt!! :)