Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Yarn Shop in Mt.Airy, NC

I visited the new yarn shop in Mt.Airy, NC this morning. My curiosity got the best of me (sheepish grin). It is a beautiful, uncluttered store with a good selection of yarns for every need. I even got to try out a pair of square knitting needles. They were nice to use, but I am used to "circulars" and the long needles felt a bit odd. I bought 3 balls of sock yarn (which I certainly didn't need) and some handpainted roving. Bee-ewe-tea-ful! I really enjoyed myself, ate lunch out at my favorite Italian Restaurant (best Submarines anywhere) and then went to walmart for catfood. It was a nice day, and the weather has been cool the last couple of days. Oh, by the way, the name of the shop is What's Needlin' Ewe, and it is located on Main Street in Mt.Airy, NC

1 comment:

tammy said...

Oh June,

I was thinking about ewe yesterday and thought "that June will be downtown, checking it out". grin from me....

Glad u enjoyed your day and happy knitting, quilting, etc.!