Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm back.


The above photo is of the World Wide Spinning in Public Day at Greenberry House in Meadows of Dan, VA last Saturday. It was a pleasant day, weatherwise, and the company was good, too. I think a good time was had by all. My daughter and I left a little early so we could go by Mt. Plains Fabrics in Fancy Gap, VA. I used to spend a lot of time up on the mountain, but can't anymore. I can't drive that far myself, and have to depend on someone to take me. Well, upon looking at the photos on my two friend's blogs, I have decided to take some positive action, and do something about my weight. Last January I stopped chewing my fingernails, after 60 years of doing so....so I know this is possible. I'm tired of looking like Jaba the Hut. You know what they always say...."Inside every fat person is a skinny person crying to get out". Enough said.

Now on to the latest on this ailing computer. My son got it working 24 hours later, but I am still afraid of it. Adding photos to this blog was one of the questions on our minds. I am hoping that we won't have more problems. It has stopped raining today, and am hoping to see the sun later on.

No comments: