Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Prayers for Ace/Update


Ace, my daughter's cat, has been a very sick fellow. He was FIV for three & a half years, now he is full-blown "Aids". She has had him back & forth to different Vets for the past three weeks, but nothing has helped much. He just won't eat. He is a very beautiful and loving cat, and it breaks my heart to see him so sick. Please pray for Ace, and also for my daughter, as she is not ready to let him go.

UPDATE: Ace passed away yesterday July 9th, in the morning. He will be greatly missed.

3 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

They are both in my prayers. This has been a hard year for so many folks...and their furry friends.

thecrazysheeplady said...

I am so, so sorry.

sprite966 said...

I am sorry for you and your daughter's loss Ace is at peace and pain free now think of all the good tome's he gave.