Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lookie what I found!

I've been cleaning out the area beside my chair and happened to find this UFO. It is called "wedding shawl" and was a pattern I tore out of an old knitting magazine. I think the design is called "lotus blossom" or something similar. I started it at least a couple of years ago and can't remember why I put it aside.......probably just got interested in something else. Maybe I'll work on this today. It would be a nice change from some of the other things that I have been obligated to work on. Now to find the pattern.............

2 comments:

swooze said...

Wow that is really pretty!

sewbeezy said...

What a pretty shawl!! Is it knit from your hand-spun? I have a lace sweater in the works. Pattern is from the book " A Fine Fleece". The back is done and I am working in the left front panel. It's being knit from a kid mohair/Shetland lambswool blend that I spun up myself. Can't wait to see pictures of the completed shawl.