Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chan and Earl



As promised, I am showing a recent photo of Earl, taken yesterday. He was trying to take a nap and I disturbed him! The other photo is of Shizuku-chan, taken awhile back. She is a birthday girl this month and turns 12. She is an odd kitty and loves to have her tummy rubbed. Earl has enough energy for at least two cats and drives poor Chan up the wall sometimes. I have considered bringing in another yard-cat for him to play with, but am a bit hesitant about it. Hope you have a very fun St. Patrick's Day. On this day we are all Irish, eh?

2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi June! They are BOTH adorable!.. While I'm sorry this comes late, I hope you had a very Happy St. Patrick's Day, and that you have a most enjoyable weekend! We are looking forward to it here, as the weather is finally warming up!! ~tina

Ghost said...

Love these photos. Makes me miss Houdini so much.