Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Twist quilt



Okay, here it is, my version of Bonnie Hunter's Superbowl Twist quilt. I already had the strips cut, and it was recommended to use blues, which I had the least of. I think I would have been happier with it if I had used a multiple of colors, but can't cry over it now. Anyway, I had it finished by 1:30pm. I will get it quilted later on, when I have access to my studio (too cold in there to quilt right now). Just read where the groundhog SAW his shadow and we will have 6 more weeks of winter. RATS!! This is one winter I will be glad to say "good riddance" to! I will donate this quilt to the Foothills Quilter's Guild, who gives them to the Elkin Rescue Squad to give to distressed children.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

It came out fabulous! Great colors.

Ghost said...

Oh this must be the q uilt you were talking about in your post. I had not seen it yet. It is really nice I can't imagine you want to give it away. You are very fast, my quilts took me forever to make. Must be why I gave it up.