Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kitty Quilt

I have been asked to post a photo of my "Look at all the kitties in Grandmother's Flower Garden" quilt. I am a terrible photographer, but I think if you click on the photo, it will enlarge it. The second photo is one of the blocks using Kitty Cucumber fabric that was sent to me by my friend Marianne in Idaho. I collect Kitty Cucumber figurines!! The machine quilting design is called "dogwood" and is by Gammill. The quilt is hand pieced, and machine quilted!

My daughter has returned safely from England. She arrived at  her home yesterday evening and I got to talk to her this afternoon. She had a wonderful trip, but seems glad to be home and a bit jet-lagged. Her dog is very glad to see her too, and so are her two cats!!    Have a Blessed Sunday~

5 comments:

Rebecca in AK said...

I love your Kitty quilt! I am glad your daughter made it home safely. That is a big time change to readjust to!

Tanya said...

I recognize some of your kitty fabrics! What a beauty you've made!

tammy said...

Oh my June, you have had a lot going on this summer. I have just started reading blogs today. The England trip sounds wonderful and glad Kathleen had a grand time. Love your pics! Also the kitty quilt is lovely, and you do find the best stuff at the stores--love the quilt top you have --a treasure for sure! Take care, hugs to you.

sewkalico said...

Those kitties are super cute!!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

so glad she had a wonderful trip, London is one of my favorite cities.