Tuesday, September 7, 2010

World Wide Spinning in Public Day


We had such a good time last year at Leslie's Greenberry House in Meadows of Dan, VA, that I asked her if she was planning to have the event again this year. She agreed, and we are hoping that the weather will be great. My daughter, son, and myself were up on the mountain last Friday getting apples. (My daughter makes the absolute BEST applebutter!) The weather was quite warm yet, but it is always a treat to go to Fancy Gap, VA. I am looking forward to Saturday, September 18th!! Thanks, Leslie, hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Shelor said...

Looking forward to seeing you and hope you can come!

Beansieleigh said...

Oh apples!! We've all been so busy here, that we haven't had time yet to even THINK about apple picking yet!.. And I DO look forward to it every year! I hope we can manage the time to before the orchards run out!... Have fun, and take lots of pictures on the 18th!!! ~tina