Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010


I hope that everyone had a nice Easter last Sunday. Both my (adult) children were on Spring Break from their jobs at the community college last week, and it was a busy time for us. Just a few days before that I had a rather nasty case of food poisoning and then a birthday. I went to my daughter's home (on the side of a mountain) for Easter weekend and enjoyed sitting on her porch and resting. On the way to her house, a baby black bear crossed the road in front of her Jeep. No sign of the momma-bear, and I do hope he or she found mom, as he/she was kind of small! I have been working on some 6 inch quilt blocks from The Farmer's Wife book and finished another Mile-a-Minute afghan from some old yarn called "adobe" and I also used "brick" and "aran" with it. Take time to smell the flowers, but avoid the pollen. Have a blessed Spring!

1 comment:

Leslie Shelor said...

Sounds like a lovely Easter with family! and awesome quilting projects!