Friday, January 22, 2010

Taco Seasoning

I have been making my own Taco Seasoning for many years now. I first ran across a recipe in Veggie Life magazine many years ago, and adapted my own from it.

Taco Seasoning
In a clean, glass pint jar, place

6 T paprika
2 T (each) cumin, oregano, garlic powder and
onion powder
1 T cayenne red pepper (or chili powder)
1 tsp sea salt

Place lid on jar and shake well to blend. Shake again before
each use!
I usually use about 1 or 2 tsp for a pound of hamburger. You can
experiment on your own.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Ghost said...

you are into everything. Your life must be so interesting.

tammy said...

Thanks for the recipe, I'll try it sometime. We like tacos and taco salads.

You can leave a comment on my blog sometime.... I don't bite :)

Leslie Shelor said...

Yum! Sounds really good!