Saturday, May 11, 2019

Good Afternoon,                                                        May 5th, 2019

 I'm June's son.  My Mom suffered a TIA also known as a minor stroke last weekend.  With the Good Lord's divine providence, it was not as devastating as it could be, but the struggles are still there.  She has asked me to come on this blog and let everyone know what had happened.  As of writing this post, she is recovering, and I am hopeful she will feel better soon.  This may be her last blog post, since she having these struggles.  I please ask that you please consider praying for her and our family during this time.   Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,

June's Son.

3 comments:

sheknitssocks said...

Was just thinking of June and something told me to check her blog. Sending her love & prayers. This post does not show the date you posted. But today for me is 5/16/2019..Tammy P.

Jim Daniles said...

This is jim daniels. i am so sorry to hear that June had the TIA. I am praying that her recovery is fast an complete, as i do not want to loose one of the two people that i have been able to connect with since graduation. So Gods speed in recovery and continuing health for the rest of you. can you please email me at jimmydaniles@yahoo.com as to the status of your mom?

lv Jim Daniels

Sandra @ Thistle Cove Farm said...

Thinking and praying for June; prayers for a full, fast and complete recovery!
Sandra at Thistle Cove Farm