Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Easter

Just think, the last time I posted, I was saying "Merry Christmas" ! Mother always said that "if you don't have anything nice to say, you should say nothing at all". I have lots of intentions, but don't get much done, that's for sure. I am doing some better, though. I thank God for that !

The above photo is of some sheepies that I watch for when we take the trash off on Saturdays. There were three new dark babies last Saturday. My son took the photo with his cell-phone through the car window. Click on the photo to enlarge it!

Am still making some Prayer Shawls for the hospital, but no quilting yet. Hope that will be possible when it gets warmer out. The cats are doing fine. Earl grey and Hemi like to race up and down the hall at least once a day. Shizuku turns 18 this month. She and I celebrate our birthdays together (although I am not turning 18). She is doing good for her age, but she does complain a lot.

It looks like Spring here, and I am thanking God for the flowers (not the pollen) and warmer temps. God Bless us everyone !

3 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Happy Resurrection Day; hope it's wonderful and you're well and happy.

tammy said...

Happy Birthday June! Mailed a card but you should get it tomorrow. Hope you are doing well!

Leslie Shelor said...

I've been thinking about you. Ran across the pictures of a couple of days you came to the shop to spin!