Monday, November 19, 2012

Aran Bear

 
I love to go to the Elkin Goodwill Store, and my favorite thing to hunt for these days is Built-a-Bear-Workshop bears. I like to knit Aran-type sweaters for these bears, and the free pattern from www.aranknits.com fits these bears just perfectly!! I've made quite a few of these and give them to someone who needs a {{{hug}}}.  I do not give these bears to kids, as they don't appreciate the work in the cable sweater! Adults only!!  I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving, and God Bless!

There are a lot of people out there who need a {{{hug}}} this Holiday Season, so give someone you know a "bear" hug...the kindness will be returned to you!

1 comment:

tammy said...

What a nice ideal and post. I love the bear and beautiful sweater you have knitted. Hope you and your children have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thanking God for all the blessings He has been true to give us all.