Tuesday, December 7, 2010

But, but.....I was just helping!


Icanhascheezburger.com has the cutest stuff. Sometimes, although not often, I just sit and look at all the photos and captions that people have come up with. So clever! Although I'm not making any sweaters as Christmas gifts this year, I sure have in the past!! Thought that someone might appreciate this one and get a chuckle out of it. Enjoy! By the way....my good intentions to get the small gingerbread quilt done have been put on hold. There are 3 inches of ice/snow on the back porch and I cannot get to my studio. When the weather gets cold and miserable like this, I tend to stiffen up like an old snake. Can't get out the back door, no hope of getting to the snow shovel. Sheesh! Guess I'll have to work on something else... as if I don't have enough to do already,eh?

2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh no... I've heard some people have gotten as much as 4 feet of snow?!!! I just can't imagine!.. I've seen two feet in one big storm.. but not much more than that, all at once I mean! Stay in, stay warm, and stay safe! ((hugs)) ~tina

Leslie Shelor said...

A little snow here but LOTS of wind and very cold. Stay warm and safe!