Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mile-A-Minute Afghan and KAL Socks

These are the socks I made for the Sockamaniac Knitalong. I don't think the lighting was good enough when this picture was taken. They look better in person!


This is one of my favorite patterns, and I have made quite a few of them. I ran out of the black yarn, and had to call on my friend, Susan K., for help. Thanks, Susan! I am working on a Ripple Afghan now using up some of the many scrap yarns I have saved. I am also trying to work on finishing up socks that I started at different times. Guess I'm just trying to play "ketchup".


1 comment:

Susan K said...

I am the Susan K who sent June the black yarn for the afghan. June, you are such a sweet and wonderful person. You do beautiful work on any craft project you do. I love our trips to Ben Franklin. Can't want for another one.
Hugs,
Susan K